For Your Comfort
At our Street Farm Studios, your comfort is extremely important to us. We have found relaxed clients equals happy clients, and so we have taken a number of steps to make your dental visit a pleasurable experience.
- Meticulous Cross Infection Control
- Painless injections
- Simple effective anxiety management techniques for the nervous client. Non medication and medication
- A treatment coordinator to explain all our treatment in detail upon request
- Fresh tea, coffee, herbal drinks from our selection
- Plasma screens to view television channels
- Listen to your favourite songs via our iPod, CD player and radio player and sound reducing headphones(Bose)
- Watch any film, documentary or DVD of your choice via our latest DVD glasses. Just imagine not feeling a thing whilst getting the smile you deserve!
- Lip balm and dark glasses
- Hot scented towels to freshen up with
- A cosy blanket for your comfort
- Full control informing us to stop at any time.
Fill out the form below & Message us for a near instant reply via email
Smile of the Month
(Click here to view a larger version)
Read our Blog
Watch our Videos
Patients of the Practice
- I can honestly say that I can look forward to our dental appointments
-Claire and Greg Vickers, Cape Town SA
- Street Farm has THE most relaxing atmosphere in the lounge and studio area EVER!
-G Dunnings, Essex
- Your skills and personal manner are excellent. I consider it to be absolutely first class.
-Geoff Beresford, Essex
- Your Studio is a class act and I would recommend you unreservedly.
-Paul Reid, London
- Botox, WOW! What a difference, I look and feel 10 years younger!
-N P, Birmingham
- Just over 3 weeks ago I had my first botox treatment to get rid of my frown lines. I am absolutely thrilled with the results.
-Kelly M, Germany
- Our Studio
- Our Services
- Meet The Team
- Case Studies
- Contact Us