Hi, my name is Lesley.
I graduated from the University of Essex and one of my placements was at Street Farm Dental Studio. Part of my training was carried out under the supervision of Doctor Vijay Gohil and Doctor Mansoor Qureshi. I am a member of the British Association of Dental Hygienists and Therapists.
I take pride in delivering the best care for patients and thrive to put even the most nervous patient at ease. My role involves educating and advising patients on the importance of maintaining their teeth and gums. My skills among others include applying fissure sealants and treatment of gum disease.
I am conscientious and enthusiastic about my work. I enjoy working as part of a team that endeavors on delivering excellence while maintaining a welcoming manner for all patients.
My time outside of work is spent with my husband and our two lovely children. I enjoy cooking and travelling with my family.
Fill out the form below & Message us for a near instant reply via email
Smile of the Month
(Click here to view a larger version)
Read our Blog
Watch our Videos
Patients of the Practice
- I can honestly say that I can look forward to our dental appointments
-Claire and Greg Vickers, Cape Town SA
- Street Farm has THE most relaxing atmosphere in the lounge and studio area EVER!
-G Dunnings, Essex
- Your skills and personal manner are excellent. I consider it to be absolutely first class.
-Geoff Beresford, Essex
- Your Studio is a class act and I would recommend you unreservedly.
-Paul Reid, London
- Botox, WOW! What a difference, I look and feel 10 years younger!
-N P, Birmingham
- Just over 3 weeks ago I had my first botox treatment to get rid of my frown lines. I am absolutely thrilled with the results.
-Kelly M, Germany
- Our Studio
- Our Services
- Meet The Team
- Case Studies
- Contact Us